It takes a lot of energy to heat, cool, and operate a home. Most home buyers have no idea how much it will cost them to operate their home once they move in. Current homeowners do not fully understand how much energy and, therefore, money is being wasted by their home. And if they did understand, neither home buyers nor homeowners would know what to do about it.
Our home energy inspections will inspect the following items to create your Home Energy Report:
- Number and age of occupants
- Local energy prices
- Building design
- Water heater
- HVAC equipment and thermostats
- Thermal distribution
- Interior and Exterior lights
- Common air leakage points
- Standard and Other “Green” features
- how much the home will cost to operate (once you move in);
- where energy (and, therefore, money) is being wasted in the home; and
- what can be done to save energy and increase comfort after you move in.
The Home Energy Report will show you how to save an average of $500 per year on your home energy usage!
Professional Home Inspections Guaranteed!
Proudly serving Grand Junction, Montrose, Ouray, Delta, Ridgway, Telluride, Gunnison and surrounding communities!