Montrose Home Inspectors, Inc. is a full service home inspection and property inspection company. We adhere to the InterNACHI (International Association of Certified Home Inspectors) Standards of Practice and to their Code of Ethics. We also require all of our inspector to be trained and certified through InterNACHI.
We perform home inspections on single-family homes, town homes, condominiums, duplexes, mobile and manufactured homes, and on small commercial properties. View a Sample Report.
We offer seller home inspection, pre-purchase buyer inspections, new home inspections, home maintenance inspections, infrared inspections, radon testing, and sprinkler system testing.
Your Full Home Inspection includes:
- roof, vents, flashings and trim;
- gutters and downspouts;
- skylight, chimney, and other roof penetrations;
- decks, stoops, porches, walkways and railings;
- eaves, soffits and fascia;
- grading and drainage;
- basement, foundation and crawlspace;
- water penetration and foundation movement;
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- main water shut-off valve;
- water heating system;
- interior plumbing fixtures and faucets;
- drainage sump pumps with accessible floats;
- electrical service line and meter box;
- main disconnect and service amperage;
- electrical panel(s), breakers and fuses;
- grounding and bonding;
- GFCIs and AFCIs;
- fireplace damper door and hearth;
- insulation and ventilation;
- garage doors, safety sensors and openers;
- infrared inspection included
- and much more! … Over 400 components in total!
Professional Home Inspections Guaranteed!
Proudly serving Grand Junction, Montrose, Ouray, Delta, Ridgway, Telluride, Gunnison and surrounding communities!